| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brønnøysund, Nordland in December is very cool at 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in December is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in December is not exactly parched with sleet or snow from time to time. Circa 106mm (4.2in) of liquid is discharged during an average of 19 days.
- The shortest day is 3:15 long and the longest day is 4:30 long with an average length of 3:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Brønnøysund, Nordland December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Brønnøysund, Nordland, Norway
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Brønnøysund, Nordland:
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 405.2 kms (251.8 miles) NNE
- Bodo, Nordland, Norway - 222.1 kms (138 miles) NNE
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 367.5 kms (228.4 miles) ENE
- Mo I Rana, Nordland, Norway - 131.7 kms (81.8 miles) NE
- Piteå, Sweden - 429 kms (266.6 miles) E
- Stensele, Sweden - 235.1 kms (146.1 miles) E
- Gunnarn, Sweden - 261.3 kms (162.4 miles) E
- Umeå, Sweden - 425.1 kms (264.2 miles) ESE
- Ostersund-Froson, Sweden - 275.7 kms (171.3 miles) SSE
- Östersund, Sweden - 280.1 kms (174 miles) SSE
- Harnosand, Sweden - 421.5 kms (261.9 miles) SE
- Sundsvall, Sweden - 415.2 kms (258 miles) SE